UPS Contact Number
Unable to track your parcel? Facing issues while shipment? Want to contact UPS customer care team? You can contact the UPS customer service team by calling on the UPS helpline number mentioned below. Once the query is resolved, kindly rate the UPS tracking contact number below.
How to contact UPS customer service?
You can get in touch with the UPS customer care team in the following ways:
Middlesex TW13 7DY
UPS Customer Service:
UPS tracking uk contact number : 03457 877 877
Timings: Weekdays- 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday- 8 am to 12:30 pm
For Technical Support:
How to create return shipment?
To create a return shipment follow the steps mentioned below:
- After logging in to your account select the “Shipping” tab at the top.
- Select “Create a Shipment” > “Create a Return”.
- Select “Return From address” from the drop-down list.
- For each return package select the type of packaging from the drop-down list (for example, packaging provided by UPS, UPS Letter, your packaging or other) and enter Weight.
- Select the “Return Service” you want to use from the drop-down list.
- Confirm the Payment Information which displays your default payment methods in the drop-down menu.
- To encode the reference number on your shipping label select the check box. You can also choose to send an E-Mail Return Notification. When the return package enters the UPS system an e-mail notice will be sent to the recipients you have mentioned.
What are the Payment methods to pay my bill?
- Electronic Funds Transfer (Debit EFT): You can arrange to have payment electronically requested and automatically debited from your bank account.
- Electronic Funds Transfer (Credit EFT): You can arrange to have payment electronically requested and automatically withdrawn from your bank account.
- Check: You can send checks through the postal service with the UPS-provided remittance statement.
How can I track my shipment by email?
You can track your shipment by sending your tracking number in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can track up to 25 small packages shipment.
What are the billing and schedules offered by UPS?
UPS provides three billing schedules so that you can pay the bill easily. The billing schedules are mentioned below:
- Billed weekly and Pay weekly: In this, you will receive your bill weekly and also have to pay the bill weekly.
- Billed weekly and Pay monthly: In this you will receive the bill weekly and you have to pay the bill only once a month.
- Billed monthly and Pay monthly: In this you will receive the bill monthly and you have to pay the bill monthly.