Three Customer Service
Seeking a help from Three technical department? Looking for Three customer service number? To answer all these questions, we are sharing Three customer service contact number, that will connect you to Three customer service centre. Whether you require technical support for your device, you want to pay your bill or either upgrade your package. Then this is the best contact number to contact Three service department. Lines opened on this Three customer service telephone number- 8 am to 8 pm (Monday to Friday) and from 9 am to 6 pm (Saturday and Sunday). Standard call rates will be applied plus your phone provider’s access charge. To learn more about Three mobiles, SIM cards, mobile broadband and tablets, phone the Three customer service contact number mentioned above.
Contacting Three customer service team has always been a joyous experience as claimed by most of the users in UK. There might be times when one needs to contact technical support department or to get answers to all his general queries. At that point of time Three customer service team comes into the picture. Just give a call on Three customer service phone number mentioned above and get ready for quick assistance from its user friendly team. Discussing queries will not only help you but also Three customer services department, that will work on its shortcomings so that in future the users do not face the same problem. In times where one needs to know about any latest promotion going on Three services, then he /she can use this Three contact number. Now it has been a well known fact that Three offers better customer services than most of the telecom companies in the country. More curious to know about Three services? This article will help you to know more about its services and will also tell you the easy and quickest method to get in touch with Three customer service.
Three is a UK telecommunication company dealing mostly with mobile and broadband services. Founded in 2003, the company offers both 3G and 4G services across UK. Three operates under the subsidiary of its parent company known as Hutchison Whampoa, an investment based company of HongKong.The company has set up its headquarters in Berkshire, UK. In 2013, Three rolled out its first 4G services in London, Manchester and Birmingham. Last year the company announced its latest services VoLte that would come along with its 800 MHz spectrum. Three has also added more countries to its “Feel At Home” services where people can use Three mobile services abroad. Some of the countries added include: Indonesia, France, New Zealand, Norway, USA, Finland and Switzerland.
How Can You Contact Three Customer Service Representatives?
To contact Three customer service representatives, there are four methods mentioned below:
- Via Phone: Contact Three customer service over the phone. For this you have to call on Three customer service telephone number: 0333 300 3333. Timings to call this number are from 8 am to 8 pm on Weekdays and from 9 am to 6 pm on Weekends.
- Via Email: To access this feature, you have to visit the link: https://www.three.co.uk/Contact_us/Email_us . Fill in the details such as account type and the topic of your query. Once completed with the details click on “Submit” option present at the bottom of the page. Once it reaches to the company, you will get a revert back from Three customer service department.
- Via Post: Send your query to the Three customer service centre in written at the following address:
Three Customer Services,
Hutchison 3G UK Ltd,
PO Box 333,
- Visit Three Store: Get help from Three customer executives by visiting your local Three store. In order to find the store, click on the link: http://www.three.co.uk/Support/Store_locator .
Stay In Touch With Three Customer Service Support Team
Besides phone numbers, there are also other way to stay in touch with Three customer service support team. With most of the people active on social media these days, it has been obligatory for many `companies to offer their customer support services on these social media accounts as well. Check out the following links, to get in touch with Three customer service support representatives:
- For Facebook: Use the link: http://www.facebook.com/ThreeUK .
- For Twitter: Use the link: http://twitter.com/threeuk .
- For Youtube: Check out the latest help or tutorial videos on Three customer service youtube channel. For that click on the link: http://www.youtube.com/user/three .
- For Instagram: Use the link: http://instagram.com/threeuk/ .
However the most common way of getting support is over the phone as it is the most easy to get connected to the Three customer service department quickly.
Three Customer Service Phone Numbers And Their Opening Hours
We are sharing the Three customer service phone numbers that will get you straight to customer service departments. Do check out the timings mentioned with these contact numbers:
- For Phone account queries: If you are having problems related to your device, then call at the numbers mentioned below:
Three customer service freephone number: 333 (when calling from three mobile).
Three customer service contact number: 0333 300 3333 (when calling from different mobile).
Three customer service phone number for international queries: +44 7782 333 333.
- For Mobile Broadband account queries: Problems related to your Three mobile broadband account can be solved on calling the phone numbers mentioned below:
Three customer service freephone number: 500 (when calling from three mobile).
Three customer service contact telephone number: 0333 300 0500 (when calling from different mobile).
Three customer service international phone number: +44 7782 333 500
- For general queries: Use the Three customer service contact number: 0333 300 0330.
Timings to contact all the above mentioned numbers are:
Monday to Friday: 8 am to 8 pm.
Saturday and Sunday: 9 am to 6 pm.
- For Three Sales enquiries: If you want to talk to Three sales customer service team, then call on Three contact number: 0800 358 9341. Timings to call on this number are from 8 am to 8 pm (Monday to Friday), 9 am to 6pm (Saturday) and from 9 am to 6 pm (Sunday).
- If your Three mobile is lost or stolen, then contact Three customer service executive as soon as possible. The helpline is available 24*7 on Three customer service phone number: 0333 300 3333.
Facing issues with Three customer service? Having issues with the bill? Do you have queries that you would like to discuss with Three customer support team? We have shared the three customer care team helpline numbers below. Once the query is resolved kindly rate the number below.
What are the timings to contact Three customer service?
You can contact Three customer services at the following timings:
Timings to contact Three Customer services team: Weekdays: 8am – 8pm.
Weekends: 9am – 6pm.
Timings to contact Three New Sale Enquiries team: Weekdays: 8am – 8pm.
Weekends: 9am – 6pm.
Timings to contact Three Lost and stolen department: You can contact the team 24*7.
How can I unsubscribe from Spotify ?
To cancel the subscription, you have to message “STOP” at 39000.
Three customer care number
How can I change my Three phone number?
If you want to change your Three number, you can call Three helpline number on 333(free helpline number). If you are calling from another phone, you can also call at Three customer care number on 0333 300 3333.
How to contact Three customer service ?
You can get in touch with their customer services by calling on the numbers mentioned below:
- For Phone account queries:
0333 300 3333 (from any other phone)
333 (free from Three mobile)
+44 7782 333 333 (outside U.K)
- For Mobile Broadband account queries:
0333 300 0500 (from any other phone)
500 (free from Three mobile)
+44 7782 333 500 (outside U.K)
Why my Three bill is higher than normal?
Sometimes your bill is higher than your expectations. This could be due to the following reasons:
- If you have made any international calls or sent messages abroad.
- If you have visited outside U.K, you must have been charged according to their network which is called “roaming”.
- If you have called the numbers, which were excluded from your monthly allowance.
- If you have sent any picture or video messages and also if you have sent texts to email addresses.
How can I check when my Three contract will end?
To check your Three contract end date, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to “My3 account”.
- You have to check the first letter sent by the company. The letter will include all the details of your contract. The start, end date and the price plan of your contract will be mentioned at the back of the first page of the letter.
Contact Three Mobile Customer Service
How can I find my Three number on my Mobile Broadband device?
To find your number on Mobile Broadband device, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on Three “Device Support Pages”
- Click on “Dongles and Mifi ” or “Tablet” tab.
- Select your device.
- Click on “Finding out your number” and you will find the number.
How to check my voicemail on my Three device?
To check your voicemail, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Three phone: Dial 123 on your Three device and follow the instructions.
- Other Phone: Dial 07782 333 123 on your other phone device and follow the instructions.
- Calling from abroad: Dial +44 7782 333 123 when you are calling from abroad and follow the instructions.
How can I setup a new PIN for my Three account?
To setup a pin on your Three account, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your My3 account”
- On the login page, you have to scroll down to “Change your pin”.
- You have to choose a new pin and enter that in “New PIN” field.
- Click “Submit”.
How can I view my Three bill?
You can view your bill either by your phone or your computer. To view your bill, follow the steps mentioned below:
- On your Three App, login to “My3” account.
- Select “Recent bills” and choose the bill you want to see.
- Login to “My3 account”
- Choose the bill you want to view. If you want to print your bill, click “Print PDF” icon.
TIP: If you want your bill to be posted. The company will charge £1.50 to send your bill via post.
How can I top up through “My3” account?
To top up through “My3” account, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to “My3 account”
- Select “Top up your account” > select “Credit or debit card”.
- Select “Register this card for future use”.
- If you want to make the payment via “voucher”. Select “Top up your account” > select the “voucher” tab and follow the onscreen instructions.
- You can also make a one-off card payment by selecting “One-off payment option”.
How can I top up my Three account over the phone?
To top up your account over the phone dial the Three customer services number 444 (free from three device) and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Via Voucher: If you want to top up your account via voucher, you have to select “Top up with a voucher” and then you have to enter the 16 digit code.
- Via credit/debit card: If you want to top up your account via credit or debit card, you have to dial Three customer care number 333 on your Three mobile. Select “Top up with a card” and follow the instructions.
How can I find my Three device IMEI number?
Every mobile device has its own IMEI number, which is mainly used to unlock the device so that it can be operated under other networks. It is a 15 digit code which can be found by following the steps mentioned below:
- Dial *#06# on your phone. You can also check the number written in your phone settings.
- The number must be printed on the back of the tablet or under your tablet’s battery. You can also check it in tablet settings.
How to connect Mobile Broadband on Three network?
You can connect Mobile broadband on Three network in the following ways mentioned below:
- You can use SIM or micro-SIM to connect Mobile Broadband on Three network.
- You can use a 3G or 4G USB dongle for your laptop.
- You can also use 3G or 4G Mobile Wi-Fi device.
Facing Issues With Three(3) Customer Services?
What is a botnet?
Botnet is a term used for the virus infected computers. These computers are controlled by someone else and can be used for any criminal activities. Many adware and spyware can be added into the computer affected with the botnet. This helps the hackers to infect other computers and send spam emails.
What are Phishing emails?
Phishing emails are sent by the hackers to hack your personal account information to commit a fraud. These emails contains link which will trick you to enter your account information such as credit/debit card number or bank account number etc.
What are Phishing calls?
You may get a Phishing call where the hackers pretend them as a customer executive of any organisation. They will use your personal and account information to make a fraud.
How can I avoid being victimised from Phishing emails or calls?
To avoid any victimisation follow the steps mentioned below:
- If you find any suspicious email, you can directly contact the company and confirm whether the email has been sent by them or not.Do not contact on the contact number written on the email.
- Do not click on the link in the emails which you find suspicious.
- Do not share any personal or account information on the phone calls if you are not sure about their authenticity.
- You can also use anti phishing features by your web browser.
What to do if my computer is affected by botnet?
If you find out that your system has been affected by botnet, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You have to clean the virus from your system. You can use any antivirus to delete all the viruses on your system.
- If you find out any malicious software or programme in your system, you can use Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool.
- You can scan your system for any viruses or malwares by Microsoft Safety Scanner
What is the criteria for using Mobile Broadband devices abroad?
If you have registered with Three “Pay As You Go”, your broadband devices are setup for use abroad. However, you have to first top-up your Mobile wifi account before going abroad. To change the settings and get your device connected to the internet abroad, you can click here. You will be charged according to the standard roaming rates. You’ll be charged standard roaming rates, unless you’re in Three “Feel At Home destination”. You will get more information by clicking on the link about Feel At Home.
What is the worldwide data limit when you use mobile broadband devices abroad?
In order to manage your cost, the company has set a default worldwide data limit of £36 per month. For more information regarding data usage in abroad you can click here.
What is “Pay As You Go” plan for mobile broadband?
In “Pay As You Go” plan you will get 200MB data free every month for that you have to regitser here. When you’re close to utilising your data-usage, you will get a text message. You can also login to My3 account to know about your data usage.
What are “all you can eat” allowances?
The “all you can eat” allowances are mentioned below:
- You can use up to 12 gb of data.
- You can send around 5000 text messages to U.K.
- You can also use 3000 minutes on calls to U.K
What to do if there is a signal problem on my Three mobile?
The signal problem could be due to the following reasons which are mentioned below:
- You can turn on and off your Airplane mode. You can find the Airplane mode in your network settings.
- If the phone battery is not charged, this will also result in communication problems.
- You can turn your device off and wait for 10 seconds. Turn it on after 10 seconds.
- You can use Three inTouch service to call and text using Wifi.
- If the problem still persists, you can contact Three customer support team by dialling 333 (free from your three device). Also you can contact Three customer services at 300 3333 from another phone.
What conditions will affect my Three mobile signal?
Following conditions may affect your mobile signal:
- The signal can be affected by any temporary network outages.
- Storms, flooding and rain may affect your Three signal.
- Location of the region and the building materials also affect the signal.
- Low battery and older operating software also affects the signal.
How can I report if my Three device is stolen or lost?
If your device has been stolen or lost, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You have to call Three customer care team on 333 (free) from Three device or you can also contact Three customer care representative on 0333 300 3333 when contacting from another phone.
- If your Three phone or device has been lost or stolen abroad, you can call at Three International helpline number: +44 7782 333 333.
- If you want to contact about your Mobile Broadband, you can call Three mobile broadband customer services number: 500 from your Three device. You can also call Three U.K helpline number 0333 300 0500 from another phone.
How can I make an insurance claim for my Three mobile?
To make an insurance claim for your Three mobile, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You can make a three insurance claim by clicking on the link: make a Three Rescue claim here.
- If your device is insured by CPP Phone space, you can call at 08451 232 333.
- If your device is insured by Lifestyle Services Group (LSG), you can call at 0845 674 3333.
How to connect my iPhone to Wifi?
To connect your iPhone to wifi, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Select “Settings” > Select “Wifi”
- Turn on the wifi and you will able to view the wifi networks.
- Choose the wifi network you want to connect.
- Enter the password and select “Join”.
How to activate my new Three sim?
Once you have submitted your details to the company, the company will start working on activating your new sim. Normally the sim is activated within 2 hours after your application has been sent to the company. To activate your new sim, click here. You have to enter your existing phone number and your new 19 digit sim number. Click Submit and follow the onscreen instructions.
When can I upgrade my Three phone?
To know when you can upgrade your phone click here and enter your phone number there.
Looking For Three UK Customer Service ?
How to turn off my voicemail on my Three mobile?
To turn off your voicemail, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You can call Three customer care number:333 (free helpline number) from your Three phone.
- You can also call at Three customer support number: 0333 300 3333 if you are calling from any other phone.
TIP: If you want to setup your voicemail back, you have to call at the same numbers mentioned above.
How can I find my Three number on my iPhone?
To find your number on your Iphone device, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to “Settings” > Select “Phone”
- You will see the number written at the top of the menu.
How to check whether my roaming settings are activated on my Three phone?
To check whether your roaming settings are activated, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your “My3 account”
- Go to “International settings’ on your account.
- You will get the information under “Using your phone broad” and “Using your internet abroad” sections.
Want to Know 3 Contact Number?
How to setup my voicemail on my Three mobile?
To set up your voicemail, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Dial 123 on your phone.
- Choose a pin and press “#” button on the dial pad.
- Confirm the pin you have chosen and again press “#” button on the dial pad.
- You will be asked to say your name. Say your name and press “#” button on the dial pad.
- Press “1” on the dial pad, if you can clearly listen your name or press “3” if you want to re-record your name.
- After this you have to record your message and press “#” on the dial pad.
- Press “1” on the dial pad if you are satisfied with the message or press “3” if you want to re-record your message.
How to insert sim on my Iphone device?
To insert the sim, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- You will have to use the sim eject tool, a pin, which is found in the box of your phone.
- Press the pin into the hole of sim tray which is placed on the right side of your device.
- The tray will pop out and you can put the sim on that tray.
- After putting the sim, push your sim tray back to the device.