TFL Contact Number
Unable to make the payment? Having issues with your Oyster card? Want to contact the TFL customer care team? We have shared the TFL customer care helpline number below. Once you contact the TFL helpline number, rate the number below.
0343 222 1234
How much does Transport For London charge for congestion?
Transport for London daily charges £11.50 for driving a vehicle within the charging zone. This fee is charged from Monday to Friday between 07:00 am and 06:00 pm. You can pay this charge by registering on Congestion Charge Auto Pay.
How to get an Oyster card by Transport For London?
To get an Oyster card, follow these steps:
- Choose your ticket type.
- Create an online account and pay online.
- The Oyster card will be delivered to you via post.
How to pay the Congestion charges?
You can pay the Congestion charges by the following ways:
- CC Auto pay: This system will help to record the number of charging days a vehicle travels within the charging zone. With this system, you will be charged only £10.50. To pay the fee, you can click on the link: https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/congestion-charge/paying-the-congestion-charge#autopay
- Pay in advance on the day of travel: You can pay up to 90 days in advance. You will be charged £11.50. To pay the amount, click on the link https://congestioncharging.tfl.gov.uk/b/pb/provideVRM.faces?referrer=cc
- Pay at midnight following the charging day: In this case, you will be charged £14. To pay the amount, click on the link:https://congestioncharging.tfl.gov.uk/b/pb/provideVRM.faces?referrer=cc