How To Sync My Apple Devices With iTunes?
To sync your Apple devices with iTunes, follow the steps mentioned below:
Open “iTunes” in your computer and connect your Apple device with the computer.
Now you have to click the “iTunes” option on your Apple device.
Select “Sync with your Apple device over Wifi” on the summary tab and click on “Apply”.
After that disconnect the USB cable from your iPhone device.
Choose the items you want to sync and click on the “Sync” option.
Facing difficulty while syncing your Apple devices with iTunes? Don’t worry, now you can get in touch with the Apple customer service engineer. To contact you have to simply drop a call on Apple contact number: 0844 385 1666.
- How To Setup Apple Pay On iPhone?
- How To Add Email Account To Apple iPhone Device?
- How To Sign Into Apple iCloud?
- How To Sign In To Apple iTunes And App Store?
- How To Connect My IPhone To A Hidden Wifi Network?
- How To Backup My IPhone Data Via ICloud?
- How To Connect My IPhone With Tv Via AirPlay?
- How To Update My IPhone To IOS 9.3?