RAC Breakdown Number
RAC Breakdown Number: 0333 2000999 / 0800 82 82 82
Now get roadside assistance if your car is broken down in the middle of a highway. For that you need to call on RAC breakdown number mentioned above. This number can be called at any point to time and from any place in UK. The assistance you get on this RAC breakdown number is 24*7. The number 03 will be charged as per the standard national call rates. The calls on RAC breakdown number are monitored and recorded 24*7,365 days a year. If you are not an RAC member and your car has broken down, then also you can use the other RAC breakdown number which is 0800 197 7815. You just have to tell the location of your breakdown and the RAC customer service team will reach there to help you.
In these type of emergency situations, one should always keep the RAC breakdown number handy. For that you must save the RAC breakdown number on your phone as you never know when you come across any breakdown in the middle of highway. Most of the people in UK thinks that RAC breakdown number is synonymous to peace of mind. The RAC breakdown number is the most important thing that every motorist in the country needs. If by chance your car is broken down in the middle of a highway. You don’t have to panic much, stay calm and simply give a call on RAC breakdown number. Once the RAC team arrives just watch them performing their job. You will also be delighted to see how quickly the RAC customer services team complete their job. Most of the repairs are carried out on the incident spot only so that you can carry on your journey safely. In cases when the damage cannot be fixed on the spot. At that time your RAC breakdown package will provide you number of options such as hotel accommodation, transporting it to the nearby garage, a replacement car for three days.
Introduction To RAC
It is a British automotive services company that has its headquarters based in West Midlands, UK. The company is wholly owned by a private company known as The Carlyle Group. Services offered by RAC are as follows:
- Roadside assistance
- And general insurance.
The company was founded by Henry Jervis Mulliner in the year 1901 and offers services in both UK as well as Ireland. There are three subsidiaries of RAC which are: RAC Financial Services Ltd, RAC Motoring Services Ltd and RAC Insurance Services Ltd. To visit the official site of RAC, you can click on the link: www.rac.co.uk.
Want To Know RAC Emergency Breakdown Contact Number?
RAC Roadside Assistance
RAC with its two thousand patrols comes to aid for 3 million breakdowns each year. The figure also includes the international breakdown that are covered under RAC Europe. The breakdown assistance is available 24*7 and the company customer services team handles more than four million calls per year. In the year 2009, RAC was ranked highest in satisfying roadside assistance across UK. For roadside assistance you can call on RAC breakdown number that is 0333 2000 999/0800 82 82 82. This number can be called seven days a week and at any point of time. As there services are active 24*7.
RAC Breakdown Contact Numbers
Check the numbers listed below that will connect you to their various departments who will provide assistance as per their opening hours.
- If your car is broken down: In case when your car is broken down and you need an immediate assistance, then call on RAC breakdown number which is 0333 2000 999/0800 82 82 82. Calling on 03 numbers will be charged as per the standard rates. Get assistance on this helpline 24*7.
- Existing member queries: If you are an existing RAC member and looking for support in the middle of a problem, then simply call on RAC breakdown number 0330 159 0740. Timings to call on this number are mentioned below:
Monday to Friday: 7 am to 10 pm.
Saturday: 8 am to 8 pm.
Sunday: 9 am to 7 pm.
Bank Holidays: 9 am to 5 pm.
- If you have hearing problems: Customers with hearing disability can use the RAC textphone services. In this the user has to simple type their query and send at 07855 828282.
- For sales enquiries: To purchase a RAC breakdown cover, then simply call the sales team of RAC. For that you have to call on RAC breakdown number: 08000 722 822. Lines are open at the following timings:
Monday to Friday: 7 am to 10 pm.
Saturday: 8 am to 8 pm.
Sunday: 9 am to 7 pm.
Bank holidays: 9 am to 5 pm.
Follow RAC On Social Media
Ask your queries on social media as now RAC customer services executives are available on your favourite social media accounts. Check the links below to to access RAC social media accounts:
- For Facebook, use the link: http://www.facebook.com/rac .
- Tweet your problems or follow RAC on twitter by using the link: http://twitter.com/RAC_Breakdown .
- For Google+ account, follow the link: https://plus.google.com/101372652808939096210 .
- Check out the latest videos of RAC or any self help topic at the time of breakdown. For that you need to use the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/RACBreakdown .
- If you are on linkedin, then you can connect to RAC linkedin profile by visiting https://www.linkedin.com/company/rac .
How To Get Assistance From RAC?
If your car is unable to start or broken down in the middle of the road, Then you need to take assistance from RAC customer services team as soon as possible. For that you have to call on 24*7 RAC breakdown number which is 0333 2000 999/0800 82 82 82. Instead of worrying, you need to call this number instantly. For your future use also, you can save RAC breakdown number in your contact list. Not a member of RAC? No need to worry. As RAC also provides assistance to the people who are not subscribing its services. The non RAC customer can call on the RAC breakdown number that is 0800 197 7815. Once satisfied with the services, you can later on opt for the breakdown cover by calling on RAC sales customer services number.
We are sharing some frequently asked questions below. The solutions of these questions will help you during the problems. If you have some more questions in your mind, then you can simply ring on RAC Breakdown number 0333 2000 999/0800 82 82 82. The call will straightaway connected to the RAC customer services department.
How to get live traffic information on my mobile?
To get updated about the live traffic information on your mobile, you need to download the latest RAC traffic mobile app. This app is available for both Android as well as iPhone. You can visit the “App store” on your iPhone or “Play store” on your Android device. If you are carrying any other phone with an internet, you can simply visit the RAC mobile website: rac.mobi.
The other method you can use is to dial the number: 64644 on your phone. You can also call on the number 09003 444999 from your landline phone and get updated about the minute to minute traffic information.
Get the following information on your phone:
- Information about the traffic on any road in the country.
- Information of the traffic in your local area.
- And a five day forecast of the weather.
Why should I get my vehicle inspected by RAC?
Get your vehicle inspected by RAC due to the following reasons:
- To get a confirmation from the RAC customer services team that your vehicle is safe to drive on the road.
- More than 80% of the cars RAC has checked have faults in them which would cost more than £200 to get it repaired.
- Around 75% of the cars that have been checked by RAC fail their MOT.
If you want to know more about the vehicle inspection from RAC, then you can use the RAC Breakdown number 0333 2000 999/0800 82 82 82. The representative on the RAC Breakdown number will help you with your problems.
How to transfer my existing RAC breakdown cover to my car?
Users who have opted for Personal Breakdown membership are covered in any vehicle irrespective of that you are a passenger or a driver.In case, when you car breakdown, you can call the RAC breakdown number for assistance even if someone else is driving the car at that time. The Vehicle Breakdown membership covers up to three vehicles that are under the name of someone else. If the user has opted for Vehicle Breakdown cover till the time vehicle is named specifically on the user’s policy, then he/she will be covered. In order to replace one of the vehicles named on your policy, then you need to dial the phone number: 0330 159 1111.
How to amend my personal details on my existing RAC breakdown policy?
Change or update your details online by clicking the link: http://www.rac.co.uk/members/self-serve. It is the most easiest way to change your personal information. The other method is to send your address details by emailing the company. For that you can visit the link http://www.rac.co.uk/contact-us/email-general. While filling the form, make sure you choose “Breakdown-change of address or name”. Some amendments cannot be made online, for that you have to call on RAC breakdown number: 0330 159 0740.
Call the number in case of the following situations:
- If you want to change the level of your breakdown cover. Also if you want to add or remove any member from your policy.
- If your car is currently broken down.
- If you have bought another vehicle and you want to inform the company about this change.
- If you are not the lead member. You need to request the lead member to complete the form or you can also call directly on RAC breakdown number.
Facing issues while amending your personal details on the the existing policy, then take help from the RAC customer services expert. For that you need to call on RAC Breakdown number: 0333 2000 999/0800 82 82 82.
Unable to make a claim? Do you want to discuss your car insurance cover with RAC customer support team? We have shared the Rac Breakdown contact phone Numbers which will help you to get your Breakdown Assistance, Breakdown Cover, Car Insurance And Route Planner queries resolved. After getting your query resolved, kindly rate the RAC Breakdown number below.
How to contact RAC customer care team?
To get in touch with RAC customer care team, you can call on their helpline numbers mentioned below:
- For RAC breakdown cover:
RAC breakdown contact number: 0333 2000 999 (24*7)
0800 82 82 82 (24*7)
- Existing RAC customer queries:
Customer Support number: 0330 159 07401
For more contact information, you can click here.
Is it possible for me to drive other people’s car under my insurance?
Driving other people’s car may depend on your age and level of the policy you have chosen. If you are eligible to drive other people’s car, you will be covered only for third party insurance cover.
How to make a RAC car insurance claim?
To make a claim for your car insurance, you have to contact RAC 24 hours claim number. The claim number can be found in your policy documents. For more information on the contact numbers you can click on the link.