O2 Customer Service – Contact O2 UK
Call on O2 customer service contact number mentioned above to speak with the company representative. This contact number is primarily set up by the company to offer support and services to the users who are facing technical issues. This phone number will put you through an automated menu where you have to choose the option depending upon your problem. Once the option is chosen you will be straightaway connected to O2 customer service team.
Share all your problem with the executive and he will be more than happy to assist you. If by chance you have been connected to the wrong department, then still you do not have to worry. As the O2 customer services executive will guide you to the correct department without any delay. Call charges will be standard on 0844 phone numbers. You will be charged according to 5p/minute with your phone provider’s access charge included. To know about O2 mobile phones, SIM cards, deals, tablets etc. then ring on O2 customer services contact number: 0844 385 1711.
About The Company
If you are a new customer and want to know about O2, then this article is best suited for you. To learn more about the company, keep on reading this article.
O2 is the second biggest telecommunication company of UK that has its headquarters based in Slough. Formed in 1985, O2 was formerly known as Cellnet which formed due to the joint venture between BT group and Securicor. Today O2 is completely owned by the Spanish telecommunication giant Telefonica. The key person associated with O2 is the chairman and CEO Ronan Dunne. The company provides employment to around twenty thousand people of UK and its main subsidiary is “giffgaff”.
The services offered by O2 are as follows:
- O2 mobile phones.
- O2 tablets.
- O2 SIM cards.
- O2 mobile broadband.
- O2 insurances for your mobile and tablet devices.
Why To Contact O2 Customer Service Department?
There can be times when you need assistance from a technical expert. At that time O2 customer service team comes into the picture. With their well trained and well behaved team, you can get solution to all your queries ranging from general to technical. We have also shared some of the common problems you might encounter with O2, but there is no need to worry, all your problems will be taken care of by the O2 customer services team. Check out the problems mentioned below:
- If your O2 device is lost or stolen.
- To return your O2 device.
- Unable to purchase your O2 device online.
- Unable to make calls from your O2 device/network.
- Your O2 sim is locked.
- To upgrade your O deal.
- Unable to get network signals in your area.
- To cancel your contract with O2.
- Unable to top up your O2 phone.
- If you are facing difficulty while unlocking your O2 phone to switch to another network.
- Unable to use O2 services abroad.
- And many more.
Having other queries as well? Don’t worry. You have to simply give a call on O2 contact number: 0844 385 1711 to take help from the technical customer service team. Timings to contact this number are mentioned below:
Monday to Friday: 8 am to 9 pm.
Saturday: 8 am to 8 pm.
Sunday: 8 am to 6 pm.
O2 Customer Service Phone Numbers:
Check out the following O2 customer service phone numbers to get in touch with the right department.
- For online account queries: To get your account queries solved, dial the following numbers:
- Pay monthly customer: Users can call on free O2 phone number: 202 (using O2 mobile). If calling from UK landline phones then call on O2 contact number: 0344 8090202. Standard rates will be applied. Customers calling from abroad can use O2 international customer service phone number:
- Pay & Go customer: These users can take assistance by calling on O2 contact number: 4445 (calling from O2 mobile). Charges will be 25p/call. If calling from UK landline, call on O2 customer service contact number: 0344 8090222. International users can call on O2 international customer service phone number: +44 7860 980 202.
- For technical queries: Ask all your technical queries on the phone numbers mentioned below:
Calling from O2 mobile, then use 202 (only for Pay Monthly customer) or 4445 (only for Pay & Go customer).
Best Way To Reach Out To O2 Customer Service Executive
Although there are many ways to reach out to O2 customer services, but the phone method is the most convenient and easy to use. If you want to use the phone service, then you can contact the O2 customer service executive over the phone by calling on their phone number: 0844 385 1711. Users who cannot access the phone services can use other methods to reach out to O2 customer services.
Get your questions answered on social media accounts online. Use the link mentioned below to access O2 social media accounts.
- For facebook- Use the link: https://www.facebook.com/o2uk .
- For Twitter- Click on the link: https://twitter.com/theo2?lang=en .
- For Linkedin- Use the link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/telef-nica-uk .
- To visit the official website of O2, you can use the link: http://www.o2.co.uk/
Make A Complaint On O2 Customer Complaint Service Phone Number
Users who are unsatisfied with O2 services, can raise their complaint to O2 customer service executive. The easiest and fastest way to make a complaint is by calling on O2 customer service contact number: 0844 385 1711. Users who find typing easy can use chat service by visiting the “Help” section on the O2 official website. Pay Monthly O2 customers can also use O2 free phone number: 202 when they are calling from their O2 mobile. Users who are outside UK can raise their complaint on O2 international customer service contact number: +44 7860 980 202.
Problems with O2? Unable to activate your O2 sim? Unable to switch to O2 network? Want to contact O2 customer service business support? We have shared the useful O2 contact number below. Once the query is resolved, kindly rate the contact number for o2 UK below.
How to contact O2 customer services?
You can get in touch with the O2 business customer support services by calling on the Free O2 Customer Service Numbers mentioned below:
- For Bill queries:
O2 Customer Service Free Number: 202 ( if you are calling from O2 mobile)
0344 8090202 (if you are calling from a landline)
+44-03448090202 (if calling from abroad).
Weekdays- 8 am to 9 pm.
Saturday- 08:00 – 20:00
Sunday- 08:00 – 18:00
For Balance and Tariff queries:
O2 phone number: 202 (if you are calling from O2 mobile)
0344 8090202 (if you are calling from a landline)
+44-03448090202 (if calling from abroad)
For more information, click on the link: http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
Get Support via O2 on Twitter
Get Help on Facebook
Get Customer service for O2 UK on their website
How to view my O2 bill?
You can view your O2 bills in the following ways:
You can view your bills by logging into your O2 account. To login into your account, click on the link https://accounts.o2.co.uk/. If you do not have an O2 account you can register now.
My O2 App:
You can view your bills on your smartphone by downloading the O2 app. To download the O2 app, you can click on the following links:
- For Android users: Link to download the My O2 app from Google Play is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.o2.android.myo2
- For iPhone users: Link to download the My O2 app from the App Store is https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/my-o2/id325533754?mt=8
Via Mobile service:
If you want to view the O2 bill on your phone, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Send a text message “Balance” to O2 automated service number: 21202.
- You can dial “4444” free from your mobile. (Pay & Go)
- Dial “ *#10#” and press call to see your balance.
Request a bill by post:
You can also request your O2 bill by post. The summarised bill will cost £1 and the itemised bill will cost £1.50.
If you have query regarding the bill, contact number for o2 customer support department is given above.
How to unlock my O2 iPhone?
You can unlock your O2 iPhone by the following ways:
- If you are “Pay Monthly” and “Pay & Go” customers: In this case you can unlock your iPhone at any time for free. However this will not affect your current contract. To unlock your phone, you can either click on the link https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin or via the main menu of the My O2 app http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-o2.
- If you are “Pay & Go” customers: In this case, your O2 mobile can be unlocked 12 months after purchase for a one-off £15, which will be deducted from your airtime balance. Once there is a balance of £15 or more on your phone, unlock your phone by clicking on the link https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin. The company will send you an unlocking code within the 72 hours of receiving your form. You will get a text message once your phone is unlocked.
- If you are a “Business” customer: If you are the main account holder, you can ask the individual users to complete the form by clicking on the link https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form and your iPhone will be unlocked free of charge. However it will not affect your current contract. Once your form has been sent, your phone will be unlocked within 72 hours. You will also receive a text message from the company once your phone is unlocked.
You can get in touch with O2 business customer service if you didn’t receive the phone unlock code.
How can I switch to O2 network?
If you want to switch to O2 network, you have to provide a PAC (Porting Authorisation Code) to the company. You can get your PAC code by calling to your current service provider. After getting the PAC code, you have to fill a keep my number form.
For more queries, you can contact O2 customer services.
How to find IMEI number on my iPhone?
You can find IMEI number on your iPhone in the following ways:
- Dial “ *#06#” on your iPhone and you will see the number on your screen.
- The IMEI number will be printed on the back of your iPhone.
- These include only devices:iPhone 5, 5c and 5s.
- If you are using an iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4 and 4s, the numbers will be displayed on the sim tray.
- You can also find the IMEI number in your iPhone settings. Simply go to “Settings” > select “General” > select “About” and you will see the IMEI number.
If you are unable to find IMEI number on your O2 device, call O2 phone number.
How to find IMEI on my Android device?
You can check the IMEI number in the following ways:
- Dial “ *#06# “ on your device and the number will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to “Settings”> select “About phone”> select “Status’ and scroll down to see the IMEI number.
You can get in touch with O2 customer support team by calling on O2 contact number.
What to do if my O2 phone is lost or stolen?
If your phone is lost or stolen, you have to inform the company and the police within 24 hours. In case there is an unauthorised use of the device, the company will cap your liability for calls and data to £100. You can contact the company at the following numbers:
- For “Pay Monthly” customer:
free O2 customer service number: 0344 809 0222
+44 344 809 0202 (Outside U.K)
- For “Pay & Go” customer:
O2 contact number: 0344 809 0222
+44 344 809 0202 (Outside U.K)
How to make a claim for my O2 mobile insurance ?
If you want to make a claim, you can contact the O2 customer services and the company will transfer your query to “O2 Insure” team. To contact the company, call O2 phone number mentioned above. While contacting the company, provide the following information:
- You have to provide a “crime reference number” which you will get from the police department.
- Also provide a “loss reference number” from the police department.
- The name of the police station where you reported your phone lost/stolen. and the name and badge number of the officer who is dealing with the case.
If you want to get in touch with O2 insure team, call O2 Free Number UK.
How to turn on/off my missed call alerts on my O2 phone?
To turn on/off your missed call alerts, follow the steps mentioned below:
- To enable missed call alerts: Dial “1710” on your O2 phone.
- To disable missed call alerts: Dial “1760” on your O2 phone.
How to activate my new O2 sim?
To activate your new sim, follow the steps mentioned below:
- You can either click on the link: o2.co.uk/swapmysim
- Or text “SWAP” to O2 automated service number “20220”.
While activating your sim, you’ll need both your current and new sim and their respective serial numbers. The sim swap may take from 1 hour to 24 hours of time. You can also get your sim activated in any O2 store.
If you are facing issues while activating your O2 sim, contact o2 business services.
How to upgrade my “Pay Monthly” O2 mobile?
You can upgrade your “Pay Monthly” mobile in the following ways:
- Sign in to O2 account by clicking on the link My O2 and choose your phone.
- You can also call at O2 phone number: 202
- If you are calling from the landline number, you can contact O2 customer support number: 0344 8090202.
- You can visit your local O2 stores. To find your nearest store, click here.
For more information regarding upgrades, call o2 pay monthly contact number.
How can I check my “Pay & Go” balance on my O2 phone?
You can check the balance in the following ways:
- You have to press hotkey “2” on your mobile phone.
- Dial “ *#10# “ on your phone.
- Dial “4444” from your mobile.
TIP: You should at least have one minute of calltime credit to make a call.
If you have a query regarding your balance, feel free to call at o2 pay as you go contact number.
How to top-up my O2 mobile?
You can top-up your O2 mobile in the following ways:
- Click on the link http://www.o2.co.uk/topup to top up your phone.
- You can use an “E-Top Up” card.
- Call O2 automated number: 4444
- Visit any U.K cash machine with the green top-up logo.
If facing issues while topping up your account, call o2 broadband contact number.
How to check the remaining allowances on my O2 phone?
You can check the remaining allowances in the following ways:
- Call “4444” from your O2 phone. And then select “option 2” > “option 2” on your device.
- You can text “BALANCE” to 20202.
- You can also visit My O2 to check remaining allowances.
If you have query regarding your allowances, contact O2 by phone .
How can I transfer O2 emails and contacts to my Gmail account?
To transfer your O2 emails, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Go to “Settings” > click on “Accounts”.
- Click on “Add a POP3 mail account you own”.
- Enter your “o2.co.uk’ email address in the box.
- Click on “Next Step” and enter your password.
- Click “Add Account”.
- You’ll be asked if you want to continue to send email using your O2 email address. Click “No”.
- Click “Finish”.
To transfer your O2 contacts, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sign in to your My O2 account by clicking on the link: https://accounts.o2.co.uk/signin?sendTo=null
- Click on “Online Address Book” from your O2 Webmail.
- Go to “Settings” > select “Export contacts”.
- Your contacts will be exported into an Excel document. Save the document.
- Now sign into your Gmail account.
- Click on “Gmail” at the top-left corner of the page.
- Click “Contacts” > click “More” > click “Import”.
- Click on “CSV or vCard File” > click “Go To Old Contacts”.
- Click the “More’ tab > click “Import Contacts”.
- Choose the file you have created and click on “Import” again.
- Click “Another Outlook.com or Hotmail account” and choose the file you have saved.
If you are unable to transfer your emails and accounts, Reach O2 customer services.