Microsoft UK Support Contact Number
What is the phone number for microsoft support?
Having issues with your Windows? Unable to login to your Outlook.com? Want to get in touch with the Microsoft customer services? You can contact Microsoft by using their customer care number given below. After contacting the customer care representative, kindly rate the microsoft support contact phone number below.
What to do if my Windows 10 is working slowly?
If your system Windows 10 is working slowly, you can go through the steps mentioned below:
- Press Windows + X on the keyboard.
- Select Control Panel.
- Select Troubleshooting.
- Under System and Security click on Run maintenance task
How can I find my I.P address?
To find your I.P address, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on “Start” button > Click “Control Panel”.
- In the search box, type “adapter”.
- Click “View network connections” under “Network and Sharing center”.
- Select an active network connection, and then, in the toolbar, click View status of this connection.
- Click Details.
- Your computer’s IP address appears in the Value column, next to IPv4 Address.
Microsoft UK Contact Number
How to delete my Microsoft account?
To delete your Microsoft account, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link.
- If you’re prompted to sign in and/or verify your account, follow the instructions.
- Check that the page shows the correct Microsoft account, then click “Next”.
- Checkbox the instructions.
- In the “Select a reason” drop-down list, choose the reason you’re closing the account.
- Click “Mark” account for closure.
How to retrieve deleted emails in Outlook.com?
To recover deleted emails in Outlook.com, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click “Deleted folder” in the left pane of outlook email. At the bottom of the window, click “recover deleted messages”.
- Outlook.com will recover as many messages as possible and put them in your Deleted folder.
How to contact Microsoft UK support team?
You can contact the Microsoft customer support team by calling on their U.K helpline number mentioned below:
Timings: Weekdays- 8 am to 7 pm.
Saturday- 9 am to 7 pm
How to check whether my computer can run on 64 bit version of Windows?
Check whether your computer can run on 64 bit version of Windows, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Right click on “My Computer” on the desktop screen.
- Click on “Properties”.
- A System information screen will open up and you will able to see what type of processor your system has.
Are there any charges to download Microsoft Silverlight on my system?
No, there are no charges to download the Microsoft Silverlight on your system. Silverlight is free for all the supported platforms. You can download the Silverlight by clicking on the link.
Which is the best driver updater avilaible online?
Although there are many but i would recommend to use best driver updater software driver restore to update drivers.
Microsoft Contact Number UK
What to do If I am unable to receive any emails on my Outlook.com?
If you are unable to receive any emails on your Outlook.com, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your Outlook.com email address.
- Click the “gear” icon to go to “Settings”.
- Go to “More mail settings”.
- Check the rules of your email messages.
- If you have selected the rule to “delete messages”, remove it.
Also see – uninstall driver restore
How to change my Hotmail profile picture?
To change your Hotmail profile picture follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your account by clicking on the link.
- Click “Change picture” on the left hand side of the window.
- Click “Browse” and select the picture.
- Click “Save”.