BT Customer Services
Customers who are experiencing issues with BT services can contact BT customer service department on 0844 385 1600 / 0800 800150. All your connectivity and technical issues are solved on BT contact number. Your call will be connected to the technical support team who are highly trained to handle your queries related to BT devices and services. To learn more about BT Internet, Phone and Tv services call on BT customer services helpline on 0844 385 1600 / 0800 800150 at any time of the day because the customer services representative is available 24*7 to assist you with your problems. If you are an existing customer and want to get technical help from the customer service centre, give a call on BT phone number: 0844 385 1600. Standard call charges will be applied by calling on this phone number.
Cancel your BT? this is the number: 0800 800 030
- BT Pay bill URL
- BT Customer Services Contact Number
- BT Online Login URL
- Official website URL
- Do you need help with your BT bill? If so, click this link: https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact#h=eyJzdGVwMCI6ImNvbnRhY3RJdGVtTGluazU2MDgiLCJzdGVwSWR4IjowfQ..
- Do you need help with your BT order? if so, click this link:
- In case you are moving home, and need to move your BT services with you, Click this one:
- You need general help with one of your BT diffrent services? try this link: https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact#h=eyJzdGVwMCI6ImNvbnRhY3RJdGVtTGluazU2MjciLCJzdGVwSWR4IjowfQ..
- If you just want to get some information about BT products, feedback etc. Try this link:
- For complaints, https://www.bt.com/help/home/complaints.html
BT has also provided a free phone number to contact their customer services team. To contact the free helpline, call on BT free phone number: 0800 800150. You can also use this number if you are unable to connect to 0844 number or if the number is busy. While calling this number, be ready to wait for your call to get connected to the customer representative. This is a common scenario as BT has to handle a lot of queries during the day. Once your call is connected to the customer service representative, he/she will make sure that your query gets resolved as soon as possible. BT customer representatives are available 24*7 to provide you the assistance. BT is the main company behind telecommunication revolution in U.K. Today BT chair over many international companies as well as television, phone and broadband subscription services in Britain. Committed to its million customers all over U.K, BT has been considered as a technical and engineering competence in the U.K telecommunication industry.
Introduction To BT
BT is a leading telecommunication provider in U.K which is operational under BT Group Plc. British Telecommunications commonly known as BT has its headquarters based in London, U.K. With around ninety thousand people working for the company, BT is listed among a chief company in London Stock Exchange and listed secondary in New York Stock Exchange. In 2015, company acquired another mobile giant EE for more than twelve billion pounds. The company is regulated under the government’s British telecom regulator known as Ofcom.
The company is divided into four main groups: BT Consumer, BT Wholesale, BT Business and BT Global services. Main products and services offered by BT are as follows:
- BT Fixed Line telephony services.
- BT broadband services.
- BT digital television services.
- BT IT services.
- BT fibre optic communication.
- BT mobile telephony services.
There are around six subsidiaries of BT which are mentioned below:
- BT Italia.
- BT Ireland.
- EE Limited.
Contact BT Customer Service Departments:
All your queries related to BT services can be solved by calling on the customer services number mentioned below:
- BT Phone or Broadband Bill queries: Get connected to the billing department of BT services team who will best assist you with your bills. The phone numbers are:
- BT 24*7 automated helpline: BT contact number- 0800 443 311 (calling from landline) or 0330 123 3311 (calling from mobile).
- To speak to a representative: Dial BT phone number- 0800 800 150 (calling from landline) or 0330 1234 150 (calling from mobile). If you are outside U.K, then you can contact at BT international customer services phone number: +44 179 359 6931. Timings to contact this number are from 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 6 pm on weekends.
- BT Tv Bill Queries: If you want to pay your tv bill or want to discuss about your Tv bill, the best option is to get in touch with BT billing team on their 24*7 customer service number: 0800 443 311 (calling from landline) or 0330 123 3311(calling from mobile). Call these numbers from 8 am to 8 pm on weekdays and from 9 am to 6 pm on weekends. Before calling the BT customer services number, make sure you have your BT account number ready with you.
- Cancel BT services: If you are unhappy with BT services or want to switch to another company, then you can cancel your BT services by calling BT customer service phone number: 0800 783 1401 (calling from landline) or 0330 123 4150 (calling from mobile). Customers who want to cancel their services from abroad can contact on BT international contact number: +44 179 359 6931. The lines are open from 8 am to 9 pm on weekdays, from 8 am to 8 pm on Saturdays and from 9 am to 6 pm on Sundays. Keep your BT account number ready with you while making the call.
What Is The Most Easy And Convenient Way To Contact BT Customer Services?
The customers who are looking to contact BT customer services for assistance can reach out to the technical team on BT customer service phone number: 0844 385 1600. For swift assistance, make sure you have the BT account number handy. This phone number is suitable for all your general, technical, complaints and billing queries. If you are a new customer and want to know more about BT Infinity, BT Vision and BT landline services, then you can contact on this 24*7 BT customer services telephone number: 0844 385 1600. Customers who are unable to access phone services or prefer computer over phone, can reach out to customer services through chat feature. We have shared some links below that will redirect you to the respective BT pages.
- To login your BT account: https://home.bt.com/login/loginform
- To visit official site of BT: http://home.bt.com/
- To visit BT facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/BTUK?_rdr=p
- To visit BT twitter account: https://www.facebook.com/BTUK?_rdr=p
- BT Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/BTCare
- BT Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/bt
Use the number provided by us to connect with the BT Customer Services instantly to avail technical support streamlined according to your needs. Use the Bt contact number provided by us to get high-quality customer support and assistance from BT on a wide range of topics. Find the BT Customer Service numbers given below.
Some of the most widely asked questions by BT customers are:
Where Can I Get Telephone Number of master deepak ji?
Which Is Best BT Broadband Technical Support Number Where I Can Troubleshoot My Broadband Speed Issues?
I Need BT Phone Number Urgently?
What Is The Free Phone Number For BT?
What Is The Number For Openreach Customer Services BT?
What Is BT UK Customer Service Number?
What Is BT Infinity Phone Number?
How To Get BT Contact Number?
Need BT Broadband Phone Number Urgently?
This BT customer services number will directly connect you to a service executive from BT – UK’s highly esteemed telecommunications company. We provide numbers that can help solve your problem with BT Broadband, checking your phone bill, or ordering new product or services. This number is not exclusively limited to existing customers of BT, if you’re excited about BT and want to opt for their services, you can use this number as well.
How to improve my BT broadband speed?
To improve your BT broadband speed, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Connection through main socket: You have to use the main socket to connect your hub instead of using any extension socket
TIP: You will find the main socket in the front room from where your telephone line enters your house.
- Reduce the usage of wifi connection: The wired connection has more faster internet speed than the wifi connection. You can reduce the usage of your wifi connection instead connect your system with the LAN wire.
- Usage of Microfilter: Usage of microfilter will allow your broadband service to work at the same time as the telephone service.
- Setup Hub in the right spot: Sometimes items such as Tv’s, computers, phone wires can cause an interference in the internet connection. This interference affects the broadband speed. In order to reduce or eliminate the interference, you can set the hub in the right spot.
TIP: The best place to set the hub is either on the table or floor.
- Usage of Anti virus: Sometimes viruses in your system may can cause hindrances in your internet speed. It is better to get an antivirus installed on your system. You can use “BT NetProtect Plus” to protect your system against any antiviruses.
How to change admin password on BT home hub 5?
To change the admin password on BT home hub 5 open the hub by clicking on the link http://bthomehub.home and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Select “Settings”.
- Enter your current admin password and select the “Admin Password” menu.
- Enter your new admin password twice. You can also setup a security question which will help you in retrieving the password when you forget it.
- After setting the security question, click on “Change Password”.
How to retrieve my BT broadband Talk password?
If you have forgotten your BT broadband Talk Password click on the link: http://bthomehub.home and follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on “Forgotten your password?”
- You have to enter your BT broadband Talk telephone number and enter your email address.
- Select “Continue” and answer the “Security question” on that page.
- Click “Continue”.
- You have to enter a new password there and click on “Continue” option.
- You will get a confirmation page stating that your password has been successfully changed.
How to view my BT bills online?
To view your BT bills online, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your BT account by clicking on the link www.bt.com/mybt
- You have to select “View your latest bill”.
- You will have an option to either view or download your current/ previous bills.
How to change my BT smart talk calling restrictions?
To manage your BT smart talk restrictions follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your BT account by clicking on the link www.bt.com/mybt.
- After login, you can scroll down to “My Extras” section.
- On that section you will see BT smart talk panel, you have to click on “Manage Service”.
- On the next page, you have to scroll down to “Manage your service” section.
- Click on “Active users” tab and you will able to see the details of the person signed up to BT smart talk on your account.
- In order to change the restrictions use the dropdown box and select the preferred option.
- Click “Save”.
What to do if I have forgotten my BT email password?
If you have forgotten your BT email password, click on the link https://www.bt.com/managepassword/merged_consumer_journey/forgottenpasswordnavPC.do . Enter your username and click “Continue”. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset the password.
What are the options available to pay my BT bill?
You can pay your BT bill in the following ways:
- Pay whole bill via direct debit:
You can set up “pay whole bill” by clicking on the link: Set up a Whole Bill Direct Debit online at www.bt.com/payments. You can also contact the BT helpline number: 0800 44 33 11 to set up “pay whole bill”.
- By Monthly Payment Plan direct debit:
You can set up “Monthly Payment Plan Direct Debit” by clicking on the link: http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerProducts/displayTopic.do. You can also contact the BT helpline number below.
How can I upgrade my ios to get the BT Sport app?
You can upgrade your ios by following the steps mentioned below:
- Go to “Settings” on your iPhone.
- Go to “General”.
- Click on “Software update”.
How to setup BT Cloud?
To set up BT cloud, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your BT account by clicking on the link: www.bt.com/mybt.
- Go to “My Extras”
- Click on the “BT Cloud panel” > click on “Get Started”.
- Download BT cloud app:
- Download BT Cloud app by clicking on the link: www.bt.com/cloud/download. Open your BT Cloud App to activate it.
- Saving your content on BT cloud:
Save your content on BT cloud in the following ways:
- Tick “Photos box” to auto-backup your Photos.
- Tick “Music box” to auto-backup your Music.
- Open “My Folders button” and select the individual files you want to save.
- Sync & Share:
- Go to www.bt.com/cloud/download on to your other devices to sync your photos, music and videos across all of them.
If you are unable to set up BT Cloud, get in touch with BT support team by calling on BT phone number.
How to check my BT broadband data usage?
You can check your BT broadband usage either by using the “My BT app” or by “My BT usage monitor”.
Using “My BT app”
Use your BT app to check your broadband data usage. You can download the app by clicking on the link: https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/apps
Using “My BT usage monitor”
To get to the “My BT usage monitor” follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login to your BT account by clicking on the link: www.bt.com/mybt.
- Go to “My Bill” > Click “View your recent usage”.
- On the next screen, select “Broadband” tab.
- Click on “View your Broadband usage”
If you have an query with your data usage, feel free to contact BT customer support team.
Why is my BT broadband usage higher than usual?
This could be due to the following reasons:
- Additional devices : If more than one devices are connected to the wi-fi. For example, if you’ve got more than one computer at home, or devices such as games consoles or mobile phones that uses your wi-fi connection.
- Viruses on your system: Viruses on your system can access your internet connection in the background. Get an up-to-date virus checker installed on your system.
- Insecure wi-fi: Switch “on” your BT wifi security so that other people cannot use your BT wifi connection. For more information you can click on the link: www.bt.com/help/hub.
- Background installation: Certain apps or softwares keep on installing in the background.
Contact BT support services if you are still having issues with your Broadband.
How to unlock my BT phone?
If you have bought your mobile directly from a mobile provider, it will only work with one of their SIM cards.
To check whether your Phone is locked or not, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Insert your BT mobile sim into your phone.
- If you are unable to see “BT” symbol somewhere on the screen, it means your phone is locked.
- You might also get the message “SIM not valid”.
To unlock your phone, you have to contact your previous mobile provider. They will assist you in unlocking the phone either by unlocking it for you or providing the unlock code.
If you are contacting your previous mobile provider, provide the following information:
- Your phone number
- Account number
- The make and model of your mobile phone.
- Your mobile phone IMEI number. If you don’t know your phone IMEI number, dial “ *#06# “ on your phone.
If the problem still persists, contact BT support team.
How to contact BT customer support team?
You can contact the BT customer support team by calling on their contact numbers mentioned below:
For Bill Enquiries:
BT customer support number: 0330 1234 150 (calling from mobile)
0800 085 2819 (calling from landline)
+44 179 359 6931 (outside U.K)
Timings: Weekdays- 8 am to 8 pm.
Weekends- 9 am to 6 pm.
For Order queries:
0800 100 400 (calling from landline)
+44 179 359 6931 (Outside U.K)
For BT mobile Queries:
BT Free Phone number
150 (calling from BT mobile)
+44 179 359 6931 (outside U.K)
Timings: Monday to Sunday 7am to 10pm
For more information go to : https://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact