Anglian Water Contact Number
Want to contact Anglian Water customer services executive? Got your water bill higher than usual? Report a leak? If these are some of the problems that is going in your mind day in and day out, then all your problems will be solved on this site. This site will provide you the Anglian Water contact number and how to contact them for quick assistance. Make sure you go through the site fully and also use the Anglian Water contact number in case of any number. Coming to the contact number, to get in touch with the company customer services advisor, you have to simply call on Anglian Water contact number: 0345 791 9155. This number will straightly connect your call to the Anglian Water customer services team. Whether it is regarding your water bill, water leakage, water meters and other problems, simply use the Anglian Water contact number mentioned above to get the solution. Want to know about the timings to contact Anglian Water? Now access the Anglian Water contact number from 8 am to 8 pm (Monday to Friday) and from 9 am to 1 pm (Saturday). Calling on Anglian Water contact number will be charged as per the standard rates.
What Is Anglian Water?
Anglian Water is a water company that is headquartered in Cambridgeshire region of East England. Founded in 1973, the key people associated with the company are the chairman, Stephen Billingham and the CEO, Peter Simpson. By employing around 4000 people, the company offers the following services:
- Drinking Water.
- Recycled Watershed water.
Anglian Water is known for supplying water to around 3 million people that are living in the area of approximately 28,000 square kilometers. If you are a new customer and want to know more about the company, you can simply give a call on Anglian Water contact number: 0345 791 9155. The representative over the phone will be more than happy to explain you about the company. If you do not want to use the phone services, you can choose an online method. Simply, click on the link: http://www.anglianwater.co.uk/ .
Different Phone Numbers To Contact Anglian Water Customer Services Department?
Check out the following phone numbers to get in touch with Anglian Water customer services team.
- For billing queries: If you are having any billing queries or you want to get your bill rechecked, then the best option to do this by calling on Anglian Water contact number: 03457 91 91 55. You can call on this contact number on Weekdays from 8 am to 8 pm and on Saturdays from 9 am to 1 pm.
- To report a leak: If you find any leakage in your area, then contact the Anglian Water customer services team as soon as possible. To do this, ring on 24*7 Anglian Water contact number: 0800 771 881.
- For water supply,severage emergencies and problems: If you are facing any of these problem, then use the 24*7 helpline services. For that you need to give a ring on Anglian Water contact number: 03457 145 145.
- Issues while paying your bill: If you are facing difficulty while paying your bills, then simply reach out to Anglian Water billing department. For that you have to drop a call on Anglian Water contact number: 0800 169 3630. You can call this number from 8 am to 8 pm (Weekdays ) and from 9 am to 1 pm (Saturdays).
- To make a card payment: Users who want to make a card payment at the company’s automated system, can now make it easily. To make the payment, the user has to dial the Anglian Water contact number: 03450 2686 92 and the company executive will help him/her with the card payment. The lines are opened 24*7 on this helpline.
- To install a meter: Customers can now easily get the meter installed. To get the work done, you have to speak to the Anglian Water customer services team. The customer services executives can be contacted on Anglian Water contact number: 0345 850 5852. For this the customers can call from 8 am to 8 pm (Monday to Friday) and from 9 am to 1 pm (Saturdays).
Save Money With Anglian Water Services
Anglian Water is committed to help you in cutting your water costs, thus reducing your monthly bills. This will also help in reducing the impact on environment. The company has collaborated with “SaveMoneyCutCarbon” to provide discounted price rates on water saving products for ex: shower heads and eco taps. And it is not over yet, now you can get discounts on energy saving products such as LED lights that will reduce your energy bills. If there is a question in your mind, then you can contact the “SaveMoneyCutCarbon” department on the phone number: 0845 123 5464 or email at email@example.com . Alternatively, you can also use the Anglian Water contact number: 03457 91 91 55 to learn more about these cost cutting facilities.
03457 145 145 (24*7)
Alternative Methods To Reach Out To Anglian Water Customer Services Department?
If you want to know about other methods to reach out to Anglian Water customer services, then check out the following links mentioned below:
- For Twitter: Now get assisted by the Anglian Water customers online by using the link: https://twitter.com/AnglianWater .
- For Facebook: get your query solved by contacting Anglian customer services executives on facebook. For that you have to click on the link: https://www.facebook.com/AnglianWater .
- For Linkedin: Use the link: https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true& .
- Live chat: To use this feature, simply go to the Help & Contact section on the official website. Also use the link to directly access the chat services: http://chat1.business-chat.nu/WebChat/AW1?group=meteroptions .
Easy And Quickest Way To Contact Anglian Water Customer Services
Looking for an easy way to get in touch with the Anglian Water? Then you have reached the perfect site. In order to get the problems solved quickly you have to use the phone services. Many Anglian Water users has claimed that getting assistance over the phone is far more better than any other way. For that you have to use the official Anglian Water contact number: 03457 91 91 55.
Benefits of phone services:
- Calls get easily connected to Anglian Water customer services department.
- There is no involvement of third party team executives.
- Genuine and official phone number.
- Easily called from any part of UK.
- Easy to remember.
- The number can be called even on weekends.
- And many more.
Below we have mentioned some of the common problems with their solutions, that most customers face. If you are not satisfied with the solution or want to speak to someone over the phone, then you can use the phone services as well. For that you need to dial the Anglian Water contact number: 03457 91 91 55 and get resolution to your query instantly.
Where can I find my water meter?
Water meters are located internally or externally. You can find your internal water meters under your kitchen sink, at the back of your toilet etc. The external water meters can be found outside the boundary of your property or down in the ground.
If you are having difficulty while finding your water meter, then simply contact the company customer services team. For that you have to drop a call on Anglian Water contact number: 03457 91 91 55.
How to check if my house has a water meter?
If you want to check whether your house has a water meter or not, then you can refer to your latest water bill. On the next page of your bill, if there is a section of a meter serial number and meter reads etc. Then it simply indicates that you have a water meter installed at your house.
Facing difficulties in checking the water meter at your house, take the help from an expert. You can contact the expert by ringing on Anglian Water contact number: 03457 91 91 55.
How to contact Anglian Water customer services through email?
To contact Anglian Water customer services representatives via email, you have to fill an online application form. For that you have to click on the link: https://www.anglianwater.co.uk/household/your-account/bills-and-payments/direct-debit/
If you are unable to contact Anglian Water customer services through email, then you can use the phone services. To contact over the phone you have to simply dial the Anglian Water contact number: 03457 91 91 55.
How to pay my Anglian Water bill using Direct Debit?
First and foremost thing you have to do is set up a Direct Debit. For that you have to call on Anglian Water contact number: 03457 91 91 55. Type the account number and the postcode before selecting the Direct Debit option. The company automated system will set up the Direct Debit for you. Before calling on Anglian Water contact number, make sure you have the Anglian Water account number as well as the bank details with you. You can also send the details online by clicking on the link:https://www.anglianwater.co.uk/household/your-account/bills-and-payments/direct-debit/
How to submit my water meter readings when I am moving home?
If you are moving to a new property, the company will ask you to provide your water meter readings. To submit the water meter readings, you can ring on Anglian Water contact number: 03457 91 91 55 or also you can complete an online form with your water meter readings included in it. Ensure that you fill the form at least five days before the date of your relocation. There are also other methods to contact Anglian Water customers services. Check out the alternative methods mentioned below and their opening times:
- For Facebook: Use the link: https://www.facebook.com/AnglianWater .
- For Twitter: Use the link: https://twitter.com/AnglianWater .
You can contact from 7:30 am to 10 pm (Monday To Saturday) and from 8 am to 5 pm (Sunday). You can also leave a message with your water meter readings at the Anglian Water automated self service contact number: 0800 032 6237. Use the live chat feature to speak to someone over the chat. For that click on the link: http://chat1.business-chat.nu/WebChat/AW1?group=movinghouse
Facing issue with water leakage? Unable to install water meter in house? Want to contact Anglian water customer support team? We have provided you the list of Anglian Water Contact Numbers which will help you to get your query resolved. Once the query is resolved, rate the number below.
How to contact Anglian water customer services?
You can get in touch with the angilan water customer care team by calling at their helpline numbers mentioned below:
- For Billing and General Enquiries:
Anglian Water customer support number: 03457 91 91 55
Timings: Weekdays- 8 am to 8 pm.
Saturday- 9am to 1pm
- For emergency:
Anglian Water Contact number: 03457 145 145 (24*7)
- For reporting a leak:
Anglian Water customer service number: 0800 771 881 (24*7).
For more information, click here. on the link.
How to read my Anglian water meter?
- If you have a digital Anglian water meter, the first row of the meter screen will show you the readings
- If you have an old style water meter, note down the digits in “black” and submit them to the company.
What to do if the sewer is blocked?
How can I make a claim for personal injury?
To make a claim for personal injury, you have to write to the claim-handlers at the following address:
Gallagher Bassett International Ltd,
First Floor, High Point,
Sandy Hill Business Park,
Amington Road Industrial Estate,
Anglian Water Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I pay my Anglian water bill?
You can pay your bill in the following ways:
- Via Direct debit: You can set up a direct debit by calling on the Anglian water helpline number: 03457 91 91 55. You have to enter your account number and the postcode. You can also send the details via online form
- Via post: You can pay your bill via post.
Anglian Water Payment Centre,
PO Box 10643
Harlow CM20 9HB
Online: You can also pay the bill online by filling the online form
How to inform the company about moving house?
You can inform the company of the address details by calling on Anglian customer support number: 03457 91 91 55 or by filling the online form .
While calling the number you have to provide the following information:
- Water meter readings of the old and new house.
- Bank account details.
- Previous Anglian water account number
Do I have to pay for previous occupant water bill when I move to the new house?
No, you do not have to pay for previous occupant’s water bill. Your account will start on the day you move to the new house. When you have moved to the new house, provide the water meter reading to the company to avoid any extra charges.
When will I receive my water bills?
- Customers without a water meter: If you do not have the water meter installed, you will receive the bill in March for the year ahead. You can either pay the full amount by 1st April or in monthly installments. You also have an option of two payment methods, first in April and second in October.
- Customers with a water meter: If you have a water meter installed in your house, you will get the bill once a year. You may also receive the bill quarterly or bi-annually.