1st Central Insurance Contact Number
Want to make a claim for your car insurance? Having queries related your car insurance policy? If you are having any of these questions in your mind, then this article is especially written for you. Now get all your queries solved related to your car insurance and its services by calling on 1st Central Insurance contact number mentioned above. Use this number to learn more about 1st Central Car Insurance, to make a claim related to your car insurance policy etc. This number can be contacted from 8 am to 8 pm (Monday to Friday), 9 am to 5 pm (Saturday) and 10 am to 2pm (Sunday). More than one million subscribers, use 1st Central Insurance contact number to get their problems solved. If you are a new customer and want to know about the 1st Central Insurance claims procedure, benefits, premiums etc. then you have to just drop a call on Sky contact number mentioned above.
In the past years, many customers had to go through a long procedure in order to get solution to their problems. Due to this many people left the company and switched to other companies. To see people unsubscribing the services, it was an alarm call for insurance companies as well. In order to retain their businesses, the insurance companies started providing good quality of customer services that can be easily reachable to the customers. Same is the case with 1st Central Insurance company, they also have to scuffle a lot to get among the best insurance providers in UK. Now users can simply ring on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2055 and get their problems solved quickly. Calling on 1st Central Insurance contact number will be charged according to the standard rates. You may be charged an extra as your phone provider’s access charge.
Get To Know About 1st Central Insurance
This topic is best suited for new customers who are looking to switch their insurance companies or want to go for 1st Central Insurance. Coming to the history of 1st Central Insurance. The company was founded by three persons in the year 2008. It offers car insurance policies for the car drivers in UK. The company has its headquarters based in Haywards Heath, UK and provides employment to more than five hundred people. The key person associated with 1st Central Insurance is the chairman and CEO Ken Acott. In the year 2015, the company was rated five stars by a financial research company known as Defaqto.
In order to know more about the company you can either visit the official link:
www.1stcentralinsurance.com or speak to the company advisor on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2055.
1st Central Car Insurance
The insurance firm is known for its simple procedure while providing insurance services to its users. The company basically sells the car insurance with an excellent levels of cover. 1st Central Insurance as described by Defaqto is known for its smart and professional executives who are working day in and day out to provide insurance covers to the people of UK. Two types of covers are involved in 1st Central Car Insurance policies: Comprehensive and Third Party, Fire & Theft.
Features covered under these two Insurance policies are mentioned below:
- Accidental damage.
- Windscreen cover.
- No claims discount.
- Personal accident cover.
- Medical expenses.
- Key assist.
- Fire & Theft.
- Liability to others.
- Driving abroad.
- Personal belongings cover.
- Courtesy car.
Get The Benefits With 1st Central Insurance
Want to know about the benefits? Check out the following benefits that you will get with the 1st Central Insurance:
- You will get a free courtesy car when your car is getting repaired by one of the approved 1st Central mechanics.
- Benefits up to £1,500 if your car key is misplaced or stolen.
- If there are problems with your car music system, then you can enjoy benefits upto £1,000.
- If you got hit by an uninsured driver and there is no fault of yours in the accident. Then you’re No Claims Discount will not be affected.
- You can view your documents and if you want to make some changes, you can do that by clicking on the link: https://my.1stcentralinsurance.com/customer/login/accountlogin?isvalid=true.
1st Central Insurance Contact Numbers And Their Opening Times
Check out the following 1st Central Insurance contact numbers below that will straight away connect you to their different departments:
- To buy a policy: If you want to buy a new policy, then you can simply get it by calling on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2044. The timings to contact this number are mentioned below:
Weekdays: 8 am to 8 pm.
Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm.
Sunday: 10 am to 2 pm.
- To renew your policy: Now it’s easy to renew your policy. Simply use the 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2055. Call on this number at the following timings:
Weekdays: 8 am to 8 pm.
Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm.
Sunday: 10 am to 2 pm.
- To make a claim: In order to make a claim of your car insurance policy, you have to contact the insurance advisor on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2011 (car keys lost or stolen). For making a windscreen claim, drop a call on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2012. The insurance advisors on these phone numbers are available 24*7.
- To make a complaint: The insurance company is dedicated to provide you the best services, however there can be times when one is not satisfied with its customer services or the working of the company. Customers who are unhappy with the services, can now raise a complaint to the 1st Central Insurance customer services department. To make a complaint, ring on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2077. Timings to contact 1st Central complaints contact number are: Monday to Friday: 9 am to 5 pm.
Get Your Queries Resolved Instantly
Do not have much time? Want to get the solution instantly? Then use the most easiest and quickest way to get your problems solved. It is by contacting 1st Central insurance customer services advisor over the phone. You just have to simply call on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2055. This number can be accessed by all the UK subscribers. This number can be contacted during the opening hours that are mentioned below:
Weekdays: 8 am to 8 pm.
Saturday: 9 am to 5 pm
Sunday: 10 am to 2pm
Benefits of contacting 1st Central Insurance over phone:
- Easily gets connected to the 1st Central customer services department.
- Easy to remember.
- No waiting times.
- Cheaper to call from both UK landlines and mobile phones.
- Plus many more.
Having issues while claiming your car insurance? Would like to get in touch with 1st Central insurance support team? You can get in touch with the customer care representative by calling on the number mentioned below. Once your query is resolved, rate the number below.
Check out the following questions with their answers below. These might be helpful to you at the time of any problem related to your car insurance. If your query doesn’t get resolved by the below solutions, then drop a call on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2055
How to get in touch with 1st central insurance customer services?
To get in touch with the 1st Central insurance customer care team, you can call at their dedicated helpline numbers which are mentioned below:
- To renew your policy:
Timings: Weekdays- 8 am to 8 pm.
Saturday- 9 am to 5 pm.
Sunday- 10 am to 2 pm.
- To make a claim:
For windscreen damage: 0333 043 2012
- To make a complaint:
Timings: Weekdays- 9am – 5pm
For more information click on the link.
Looking For 1st central insurance contact number
Why am I unable to tax my car online?
It may take around 7 days for the Motor Insurance Database to update. You can carry your copy of certificate as a proof of your insurance during that time. If you want to tax your car within these 7 days you can take your Certificate of Motor Insurance into the Post Office.
What are the charges for cancelling my 1st Central Insurance policies?
If you cancel your policy at any point of time, then the company will retain the £50 policy set-up fee. Check out the cancellation rates mentioned below:
- Cancellation within fourteen days- No charges will be applied.
- Cancellation after fourteen days: £50.
- Cancellation before the start date of the policy: No charges.
The above mentioned fees are in addition to the arrangement fee and charge at the time of cancellation of your car insurance policy.
To learn about the charges for cancelling your policies, give a call on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2055.
Does 1st Central Insurance offer second car discount?
Yes, the company offers a discount of £50 to its existing customers who has insured their second car within their household. The discount is included in the final quoted price and can be withdrawn at any point of time. The discount is non transferable and can be taken off the second car premium only. The additional policy has to be purchased for the same address as same as your existing policy.
Having questions related second car discount? Consult the 1st Central Insurance advisor for the solution. To do so, simply drop a call on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2055.
How to update my policy if I have bought a new car?
Update your policy in the following ways:
- Via Online: Sign in to 1st Central insurance Customer Portal and update the changes online. You will be charged half the cost of doing it using the phone services.
- Via Phone: If you are unable to make the updation online, then you can contact the 1set Central Insurance contact centre over the phone. For that you have to call on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2066. The helpline is open from 8 am to 8 pm (Monday to Friday), from 9 am to 5 pm (Saturday) and from 10 am to 2 pm (Sunday).
Facing difficulties while updating your policy, then feel free to take help from insurance advisor by calling on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2055.
How to make amendments to my 1st Central car insurance policy online?
Now it is easy to make changes to your car insurance policy online. Simply click on the link: Customer Portal and with £15 as a changing fee, amend your policy online.
Make the following changes online:
- Cover: Change the level of your insurance cover.
- Contact Details: Update your personal details such as telephone number, email address etc.
- Address: If you have relocated and want to update new address, then you can make the changes online.
- Car: If you are buying a new car or thinking to buy one, then you can get a quote from the company and update your policy online.
- Extra Cover: Now add extra cover to your policy at any point of time. The extra covers may include: Personal Accident, breakdown cover and legal expenses.
Unable to make amendments on your policy online? Don’t worry. Just dial 1st Central insurance contact number: 0333 043 2055 and get your problems solved instantly.
How to cancel my 1st Central car insurance policy?
You can cancel your 1st Central car insurance policy by contacting the customer services department of the company. To do so, you have to simply call on 1st Central Insurance contact number: 0333 043 2066. If you cancel your direct debit, an additional charge may incur.